Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

You are looking at my first ever Easter card and I'm excited to share it with you!  When it comes to card making, I never really venture out to making holiday cards other than for Christmas. I usually stick to the typical birthday and congratulations weather it be wedding or baby type cards. This year one of my New Years resolutions, along side to use my Cricut more, is to make at least one card for all the holidays. So far so good,  I could check off Valentine's Day and now Easter =) . I think the best part of this card is the dollar stamps I used from Michael's. Who doesn't love a bargain?!  

Materials used:
  • Michael's dollar stamp (Chick and sentiment)
  • Versa mark ink and black and clear embossing powder
  • Regal rose card stock as base (Stampin' up)
  • Prima flowers sprayed with LSG "Creme Brulee Cream" starburst spray with a Flat back pearl middle
  • Decorating chalks (to color the lil Chicky)
  • Gelly Roll pen in stardust clear (over top the sentiment)
  • EK success scalloped circle punch
  • Old Olive ink (Stampin' Up) 
  • Yellow satin ribbon 
  • Foam squares (to raise the stamped images) 
Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. That chicky is seriously the cutest thing ever!!! I need a cheek to pinch!

    ReplyDelete