The swap was hosted by the lovely and very sweet Alee'. You can find her on Youtube or her blog. The rules were simple: It had to be at least 5 inches or more in length, we must use fabric in any way or form (I chose to make a fabric flower) and chose any color theme of our choice. I had a lot of fun creating my tag and am pleased with how they turned out. I can't wait to see the tags from my group members. Once they come in the mail, I'll definitely post them.
- Hello Kitty cartridge
- George and Basic shapes cartridge (for the tag)
- Sanrio paper line by Sandylion
- Fabric, neddle and thread
- Red pom pom trim (walmart)
- Flat back pearls (Recollections)
- Glossy accents