Monday, March 28, 2011

An award...for me?

I feel so honored to have been given "The Versatile Blogger" award by Kaity-Bug Crafts, Ruby and Lolis. How exciting =) Thank you so much ladies!!! There are rules after recieving this reward and they are:
  1. Thank the person who sent it to you
  2. Tell Us 7 things about yourself
  3. Send/Reward this to 15 bloggers 
7 Things about myself:
  1. I am an organizational freak! I LOVE to organize.
  2. I am addicted to the game "Bejeweled" on my iphone.
  3. I work in the medical field.
  4. I often sing to my dog (don't judge me! Haha...)
  5. I played basketball in high school.  
  6. Purple is my favorite color (Hence, my blog background)
  7. My guilty pleasure is watching craft and makeup haul videos on youtube. (I'm a little embarrassed to admit that! lol!) 
15 Bloggers who I think deserves this reward are:
  1. Karen Wood 
  2. Dorcas
  3. Ashley
  4. Chignon
  5. Crafty Kate
  6. Karen McPherson
  7. Friday
  8. Tami B
  9. Joann
  10. Noahsarkgirl
  11. Lisa
  12. Kimberly
  13. Ms. Nette 
  14. Craftin’ Blind 
  15. Elaine 

13 comments:

  1. Thank you Kim. That is so sweet of you. I am honored, that you thought of me. I will grab it, and give it to 15 bloggers as soon as I figure out how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Kim,

    Momo sent me :0) Glad she has. I think you've earn this award!!!! I am Mistyrose and some what new to blogging I started this past December and just loving it!! TFS

    Warm Wishes,
    Mistyrose
    sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Kim for the award. I so appreciate it. Thanks for thinking of me. Hugs, Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet. Thank you for the award. (Will try to post it when I can come up with a list to send it too.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, I also gave you the same award! Congratualtions! I received it from several people too and I combined it. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award Kim!
    Thank you for thinking of me to pass it on too, I truely appreciate it!!
    Purple is my favorite color also:)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey kim, have you noticed there are a lot of kim's blogging....does that mean something do you think??? Thanks so much for thinking of me for this award. I truely appreciate your thought. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much...MY FIRST AWARD!! Congrats on receiving your award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this award! What an honor!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award!

    I am so glad I found your blog! Momo sent me and I can't wait to see what you create next... I am a new follower.

    Rae
    www.wahoocrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, I love your clean and simple style :)

    Congrats on your first blog award.


    (Momo sent me!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay! I awarded something to you as well :) come to my blog to check it out! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the award. I am just tickled you like it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete