Friday, February 4, 2011

Create a Cupcake

"It's not about how many candles you blow out but how many cupcakes you get!"

I made this card for a very good friend of mine who will be celebrating a birthday this month, Happy Birthday Jenn!!! (It won't spoil the surprise because she doesn't know about my blog. Hehe) These cupcakes are adorable, Stampin' Up came out with the cutest products in their latest 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog. My order arrived in the mail the other day and this is the first project I created. I can't wait to see what else I can create with my new stamp set. The paper behind the cupcakes is stamped then embossed with clear powder but I don't think the picture picks that up.

Materials Used*:
  • Sahara sand card stock
  • Create a Cupcake stamp set
  • Build a Cupcake XL punch
  • Wood grain background stamp
  • Dot, dot, dot stamp
  • Versamark ink
  • Dusty Durango
  • Color box liquid chalk ink in Creamy Brown (Local SB store)
  • Clear embossing powder
  • Scrap paper from my own stash
  • White Souffle pen (Asian market)
  • 5/8" Red satin ribbon (Dollar Tree)
*All material are Stampin' Up products unless noted otherwise

2 comments: